- Thickness: 3/4 in to 1 1/2 in
- Height: 4 in +/- to 12 in +/-
- Length: 6 in +/- to 12 in +/-
- Corners: 3 in return minimum
- Weight: up to 15 lbs per sq ft
Quarried along Lake Champlain, this is a light grey to dark grey stone with some tan weathering. It is common to find fossil imbedded in this rough sedimentary stone.
Squares & Rectangles: These guillotined pieces are formed into rough squares and rectangles displaying natural seam faces.
Our expert staff is here to help answer any questions you have about your next stone project.