- Thickness: 3/4 in to 1 1/2 in
- Height: 4 in +/- to 12 in +/-
- Length: 6 in +/- to 12 in +/-
- Corners: 3 in return minimum
- Weight: up to 15 lbs per sq ft
This Vermont granite and mica schist stone features natural brown tones with rustic tans and a touch of dark gray and blue.
Ashlar / Strip: This stone is formed into long fairly rectangular shapes to give a linear look with beautiful striations of the split face revealed.
Our expert staff is here to help answer any questions you have about your next stone project.